Purpose: To oversee a broad-based collaborative effort to prepare the communities in Waldo County to respond to emergencies involving hazardous chemicals.
- Elected Officials: Commissioner Amy Fowler
- Emergency Management: Dale Rowley, Olga Rumney and Almon Rivers (Searsport)
- Environmental: John Selleck (DEP), Tiffany LaClair (DEP)
- Health/Medical: Peter Carter (WCGH)
- Facility Officials: David Colter (GAC), Ryan Morrison (GAC), James Doyle (GAC), Greg Libby (GAC), Steve Craig (PM), Ronny Clark (PM)
- Facility Employees: Steve Clark (Front Street Shipyard)
- Citizens: Peter Goodwin
- Law Enforcement: Vacant
- Fire Department: Vacant
- First Aid/EMS: Vacant
- Transportation: Vacant
- Media: Vacant
- Community Group: Vacant
Meeting Dates/Times: Meetings are the third Thursday of January, April, July and October at 11:00 am in the Waldo County EMA office.
Contact: Waldo County EMA, 4 Public Safety Way, Belfast, ME 04915 Phone: 207.33.3870 Fax: 207.338.1890 Email: email@example.com